Labels

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Happy birthday dear Dhia..

Assalamualaikum 😊

My daughter has turned 15!
I don't know why when the digit becomes double..they aged very fast😅.
Since she had an advance birthday gift,
all I needed to do was baking the requested cake.


She wanted a sponge cake and I never made one before. So here we go ... googled and watched youtube for the recipe and attracted to this 'only 4 ingredients sponge cake'. So what are they? 

 
Sponge Cake 

6 eggs at room temperature.
1 cup of flour
1 cup of sugar
1/2 tspn baking powder


Whisk the eggs at high speed for a minute, then add sugar into it. When the mixture is thick and fluffy, add in shifted flour with baking powder bit by bit.. fold them with spatula but do not overfolding them. 

 
Now they are ready to go into the oven at 170 degree. Aahh as usual I did not use my eyes to watch the time but nose instead😅...so please don't ask me how many minutes to bake. 


Since Dhia likes fruits... this was how I decorated the cake.
 

May be next time I shall add a teaspoon of vanilla essence in, as the main ingredient is egg... it had a strong egg smell.
 

Time to put the candles...
 

See... I still think she is 14 and put just 4 candles instead of 5...ehs ehs 👵🏻
 

I just used plain whipping cream, therefore comot bila potong because the cream was so soft.
 

Cuba teka yang mana satu Dhia?...both Nurin( My Sis's 2nd daughter) and Dhia nampak macam anak apek kan. My father's siblings ada yang rupa macam anak cina ...ada yang macam .. err macam dialah...kulit gelap hidung mancung... so contrast kann hehehe. My arwah nenek used to tell us that a lot of people thought dia ambil anak angkat because my grandparents were both kulit  gelap. So Nurin must have taken gene  from my father's side yang ala-ala Chinese... sampai sekarang mata masih kecik macam tu.
 
Somehow Dhia grow to be more like Mr H's side... selepas rambut lurus dia bertukar kerinting when she was 9... and now rambut dia dah kurang kerinting.. dah jadi wavy. Dulu Mr H cerita rambut dia straight masa kecik... I tak percaya ( tapi buat-buat percayalah hehehe)... bila berlaku depan mata barulah percaya betul-betul😅.
 
So yang mana satu Dhia? Dhia yang naughty tu... berani main gunting .. potong fringe sendiri... dia ni.... lepas kita marah main gunting ...dia main shaver bapanya pula... hilang kening separuh dicukurnya, nasib baik tumbuh balik🙄.
 

Now dah  rupa melayu dah...😊
 
Happy sweet 15 birthday darling... you know we love you so much❤️. Semoga membesar bahagia dan menjadi anak yang solehah.

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday Dhia :)
    Moga sentiasa dalam rahmat & kasih sayang Allah.
    Success dunia akhirat, Aamiin


    sudipVSsenduk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...