Labels

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Take a break - Part 4

Sometimes after a scary movie or for no apparent reasons, the girls are still sleeping with their eldest brother (or the other way around...heheh). So one day, I told them that boys and girls cannot sleep together even if they are siblings. I think I said like this;

"In Islam,  when you grow up, boys and girls cannot sleep together in one room"

Then suddenly Ayra protested " But Mama, why you and Papa sleep together?"

I was speechless....

Parents:... silent cannot satisfy curious child....


Akeef and Aiz ......12 years of age difference

After a while I managed to answer " We can sleep together because we are married but siblings cannot marry..."

Should I start teaching them sex education now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...