Labels

Thursday 5 April 2012

Serious Matters-Part 1

I was doing my spring cleaning and decided to transfer the photo albums from living room to guest room and I found this in Dhia's Photo album....



A letter addressed to me...expressing her feelings and I was really shocked as this was so unexpected especially from Dhia who always so straight forward. Well  she always practising democracy where you can talk freely and give comment about almost anything... like," mama, I think you need to go to slimming centre, you are fat" and... mama why this aunty's nasi tomato taste differently" ( in front of other people...!!). So this young lady is actually not insensitive after all....the letter prove that and I definitely need to have a private talk with her

Parents: Do not panic and ambush the child, take a deep breath and think straight...  


So I showed her the letter and asked her what was it all about.... guess what?

She totally forgot about it as it was written like a year ago... huh...

After all , nothing bad happen throughout the year, our relationship was just fine... so it was not as serious as I thought, but of course I will try my best to be fair to all, every normal mother  loves her children fairly  but sometimes situation can mislead the perception and  may be mum not oblivious as we are also human.

So she wrote me a letter... who knows in a few years time, she will post a topic in a blog to express her feeling towards me....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...