Labels

Thursday 26 April 2012

Mr H and pool

When I asked Mr H for permission to blog... he said yes but...no  (I took it as less... hehe) photo of him as well as mine to be put in the blog.... but when he set up the pool for the kids on the rooftop... he asked...

'Have you took my photos doing this?' ..... I was a bit confuse because when I took photos, mostly it was for my blog.

So  I guess he did not complete his instruction.... I think it should be like this...

'Yes you may blog but no photo of mine to be inserted unless yang macho-macho je'.... hehehe

Papa ni memang macho and handy lah....
Akeef also does not allow me to put his photos.... ye lah teenages have their own thought... kena honour juga...so ambil gambar yang tepi or belakang yang sipi sipi je... like this...

Abang Rizq is a good helper.... but he thinks tak macholah kalau mandi kat pool kecik ni....
But the other 4 kids I decide how many photos to upload... so layan lah gambar dia orang posing and mandi

say cheese.....
Aiz tried to be as handy as Papa....

my sexy boy....

Oh oo... they could not wait for the water to filled up....

Aiz dah makin sexy....opps sensored!

Ahhh what a nice weather.... I think I should join them....

ahah... Mak Aiz lagilah sexy.... sensored terus...hehehe











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...