Labels

Sunday 6 May 2012

Lazy Chef is contradicting

We were expecting guests for lunch so we did our groceries in the morning and found this....

rege dalam RM15 .... 

I can't remember when was the last time I made tiramisu.... you see , I am lazy.... but suddenly today I am not lazy hehe. This tiramisu recipe is simple to make, the only expensive ingredient is mascarpone cheese. I also bought a round marble cake,  sliced and layered them in a tray before I poured a cup of warm nescaffe over it (no sugar).


macam ni...

The next step is to beat 2 white eggs, set aside and beat mascarpone cheese with half a cup of sugar, add the egg white bit by bit. Finally pour the cheese mixture in the tray and sprinkle the cocoa powder on top.... done!  
Laa hai... lubang besar le penapis nih....

For lauk pauk lunch me and bibik masak ikan siakap and pari bakar, masak lemak kuning lala, cendawan dan ayam masak sos tiram, ikan terubuk masin  goreng, ulam-ulaman from our backyard.... cicah dengan budu... pergh!
yum yum....

For the dessert.... besides tiramisu....

sedap dimakan sejuk sejuk....
I also made this....


another pavlova ( sekarang tengah gila buat pavlova... hehehe).....told you... I am not lazy today.....
and after the guest went home....

Macam ni ke bye bye guest nak oii....?
the kids and I did some arts work ( lebih kurang macam tu.la.... krafttangan yang ala-ala keras tangan....)

lipatlah Ayra cam mana pun.... kita nak buat 40 lebih ni....huhuhu

We were making book mark as an invitation card for Dhia's Birthday. Dhia wants to invite her classmates next Saturday.... nampaknya mama kena rajin lagilah next week...

colourful.... 
Malam ni kena letak riben and tulis ..... pukul berapa boleh tidur ni.... waaa....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...