Labels

Saturday 12 May 2012

Happy Birthday Dhia Darling....

Anak dara sunti mama is 10 years old now. ...almost as tall as me ... but she said she is not tall but I am the one who is short....
So she asked for a small party with her friends... it was small indeed and no goody bags.... which I  regret not to prepare seeing her friends went home empty handed.

 these balloons help to give a party mood  though...

Well blame me for been so bold ( Mr H said I was crazy....but it was too late to awaken me...) to prepare everything on my own on that day itself.... yes I did the groceries and baked muffin, kaya puff,macaroni and pavlova. I made mushroom soup  and decorate the muffin....

zasss it disappeared...
But Bibik helped to fried delicious mee...

Mee goreng bibik memang sedap....
And Che Su baked this beautiful rainbow birthday cake...

Sape nak tempah? RM 80 only.... 
Let see if I am really short, compare to her friends....

Ye lah lebih kurang je tinggi mereka... 
and why you two did not join the rest?

dua kumbang yang pemalu....
Hope she and her friends enjoyed the party.... Happy birthday Dhia sayang... jadi anak yang solehan ... sihat, bahagia dan berjaya dunia akhirat.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...