Labels

Sunday 27 May 2012

My boy now is 14 years old

Happy birthday Akeef.... gosh  are you taller than papa now?

Gomo Kelate gomo.....

So father and son went to celebrate birthday by watching football..... did you enjoy it son ? I bet Mr H enjoyed it more...

And mama baked you this....
fruit tart...
it was my first time .... so forgave me kalo tak sedap... hehehe.... memang tak berapa jadik pun.... sebab main taram je sukatannya... haiyo I don't know why it is so hard to buy the weighing scale.... may be because I am the lazy chef ... who wants to have excuses...

So you have your lappy as an advance birthday gift( yes yes you have to pay a quarter as a commitment fee.... I know)... but today we bought you a 32g thumb drive...hope you like it... you know your papa had to walk to Low Yatt to get that... sampai sakit kepala dia ( berbaloikah murahnye tu Mr H?)... so you have to appreciate it. Happy birthday son... hope you forever happy and healthy.... successful and soleh. We all love you so much...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...