Labels

Monday 23 April 2012

Serious matters - Part 3

Just to update on what happened yesterday.... the math text book. Actually I discovered that Ayra wanted to purchase the text book when  I called her  from the office yesterday... I was doubtful that the book store sell text book and  for RM1 only, I was afraid she might lost her confidence again but I  just let it be.

Parents : A lesson from own experience is more effective 

Then in the evening, I heard Dhia scold Ayra because she took RM10 from their tabung ayam ( Dhia is so clever to persuade her sister to  do join saving and end up buying what she wants most of the time). Ayra told Dhia she wanted to replace her textbook and she did not know how much it cost... (fuhh at least she prepared to pay more than one ringgit). She further explained that her book was actually taken by a friend by mistake.... ehhh macam-macam boleh terjadi...itu baru pasal buku je... belum lain-lain lagi.

And the conversation continued to another topic which I thought quite funny...

Ayra : Mama why my friends said I like Ikmal ( the boy who took her book)?

before I answered.... ( yes I don't know what to answer actually)...her brother pulak menyampuk...

Akeef : Eh I thought you like Adam ( her kindergarten friend)

Ayra : No lah Adam tu mangsa Ayra...

Akeef and me : Hahh!

Ayra : Eh maksud Ayra, musuh Ayra...

Pulak daahhh... cute je bahasa yang dia pakai... ye lah, hati boleh berubah ... hihihi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...