Labels

Friday 20 July 2012

Cooking Marathon

All days are normally my lazy day... but when I am not lazy.... I am extra rajin pulak...

On father's day ... I made,

   
baked macaroni...
Since Mr H complained that he had just a little during Dhia's birthday... I also baked,

    
my red velvet... with tah ape deco...hehehe
and also...

Chocolate cup cakes
Nasib baik ada unexpected guest datang and tolong habiskan semua tu....

And masa ambil report card budak-budak hari tu , dalam dok terkejar-kejar antara sek keb and sek ugama... I made this...

tuna puff
and this...

  
kek durian... bantai recipe sendiri
and this...
popia nestum...
sajerr nak menunjuk yang I rajin.... walaupun jarang-jarang.... muahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...