Labels

Monday 9 July 2012

A new family member

Ayra got number 2 in her KAFA mid exam.... while for sek keb, the band is three... I am not used to this new system... bila I tanya the class teacher, what is the highest band, he said 6, but until now they just taught /reached the 3rd band so all the kids dapat band 3 lah, nanti bila dah hujung tahun baru dapat band 6.... kaedahnya ye....tapi rasa macam tak best pulak... I just dont know how to assess... may be sebab tak biasa lagi.

So I asked Ayra what present she wanted for her achievement? she at first said... " I don't know..." and then suddenly decided that she wanted to sleep with me forever on my bed.... oh so sweet... but I cannot grant that, nanti Mr H nak letak kat mana? hahaha...

I had promised Dhia to buy her a pet for quite some time... but not a furry one.... bukan I tak tahan bulunya... tapi benda berbulu ni kalau berak.... masyaAllah.... I bet the owner will take care of that... mesti mak dia juga yang kena uruskan ... tak sanggup wehhh....so she requested a turtle.... therefore;  we went to a pet shop to buy one... unfortunately (fortunately) turtle dah habis stock at that time... so tak leh beli.

However I managed to buy Ayra this as her present ....

ike sepila....
She named her Blunie for the colour is blue... tang bagi makan boleh harap, tapi tang cuci... orang lain kena buatlahhh....

pish...oh pish...

Kalo hero ni yang nak tolong.... rasanya baik tak yah.... Blunie pun kalau dengar pish... pish.... macam tak cukup tangki larinya.... haiii kesian... hikhik


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...