Labels

Friday 25 April 2014

The Loaf and the loads...


Assalamualaikum..
Welcome to the blog new freinds
Apa khabar semua?
Semuga semua sihat dan happy sokmo.

Bulan April is always a happy month...rezeki murah pada bulan April.
Bulan April bulan promotion...
My Bff was promoted...alhamdulillah.
So dia belanja saya makan kat the Loft at Nu Sentral....


This is seafood olio...priced at RM29 per plate...tentang rasa...3 star kot
(Perhatian...ini semua pendapat peribadi)

We both love desserts...can't help it but ordered a plate of brownie with vanilla ice 
cream


Because we both are on diet ( larrr sangat...org diet should not take sugary food at all),
we shared this delicious brownie. While eating, my bff kept on saying that the sizzling brownie at The Manhanttan Fish market was so yummy...ini membuatkan saya rasa nak paw dia lagi sekali...hehehe.

Bulan April is a happy month because my birthday fall in it...aiseyyy be happy and just ignored the number lah...
Mr H wanted to belanja special lunch ..so we had it at The Loaf again...

What?...why not the sizzling brownie?...haiyaaa people nowadays have loads of pitih...the restaurants at Nu Sentral were all full. Lucky The Loaf still had a table for two.


My steak sandwich was nicely presented...


Look at the price of the drinks...


So plain... this is lemongrass cooler...cer letak serai sebatang and a slice of lemon...barulah rasa baloi nak bayar even if the taste  is not to your expectation.


I gave 5 star for the price plus the taste of this lasagna...sangat puas hati.


Asked Mr H to wait while I tapau these cream and caramel puffs for friends at the office...walhal saya yang nak rasa...ahakks..sedaplah

But this April I also received least expected news...


The boss that had coach me, from an executive to what I am today ...had tendered his resignation. It was indeed a sad news...even a note 3 could not really repay all the things that he had done for us...for the company.

After he left...suddenly there were loads of things need to be done..
At one point feels like resigning too...



But if I resign....I might not have the chance to pusing-pusing new malls cuci mata




Won't have the slightest idea that there is high end nursery that charged RM2500 per month for a pax.


Won't be able to attend a seminar full with glamour people...


Won't dare to dream...

And will hardly see my bff and beloved friends who are more like a family now.

Inspired and aspired....I love what I am doing now...hope the love is big enough to continue facing the obstacles...the loads...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...