Labels

Friday 23 May 2014

Belated Birthday Celebration for Dhia


 Dhia's birthday comes few days before my birthday....
The year she was born, Mr H forgot my birthday...I remember I cried because of it...when he saw me crying ...he kept asking me why...he was so clueless,....ye lah busy with first daughter kan...hehe merajuk ler maknye yang tengah baby blues tu.

Since then...never thought so much about my own birthday ...as I was always busy planning something for hers.

However this year my schedule is quite tight...tidak sempatlah nak buat party...walaupun byk permintaan dari kekawan dia.
In fact on her birthday, I had to work outstation. So cuma wish, bagi hadiah and  promise to celebrate later...

She requested a slumber birthday gathering with few friends...but even that was too much for me to handle ....may be next time lah kot...

So when I returned from OBS, regardless of tiredness and sengal2 badan....I had a promise to honour. She finally settled with a movie night out with her friends...and of course us....it has to be at night...coz mama was ugly with sunburn to go out at day time (macamlah kalo tak sunburn lawa)...hehehe

I wanted to bake her oreo cheese cake ... as she requested, but the oreo always gone before i could turn it into a cake...hishh


What to do...kenalah pakai less popular(lambat habis) oat biscuit to replace the oreo and the cake jadi lagu ni...


We had special lunch...special  maksudnya  mama dia yang  masak... (special because its rare ) hahaha.


So we watched the amazing spiderman....


Must be really amazing...tengoklah si Daneen ternganga....


Mr H, abang Rizq and this little man somehow cannot accept the ending... the fact that Gwen, the heroin passed away...look at his sad face. We ladies are stronger...at least adalah part yang realistic kann... 


We had our late dinner here....ada sign jalan-jalan cari makan...quite happening this place.


Hope the 3 ladies enjoyed their night out...
it was good to share hapiness with others...thats why we asked you to bring your friends... happy birthday dear Dhia...May Allah bless you always...happy and healthy sokmo...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...