Labels

Friday 3 August 2012

Shopping Marathon

Yes.. I have started the hari raya shopping in the first week of puasa... too early?
Well yes for certain people... but not for me...
I wish I can also do the shopping like in 2 weeks before raya... because this is the time a good discount is offered and it is of a later stock....

But... if I do that... I might not be able to buy for everyone... somehow the time seems shorter in Ramadhan,
and I have to buy clothes, shoes etc for 7 of us plus bibik.

Before balik kampung, I have 3 weekends, i.e 6 days.... the first weekend we did the shopping for this young man... seriously... to find the right clothes for him who is not a kid nor a man was quite challenging... of course if RM was not a concern, it will be easierlah.... to get the right size, right price, right fashion... K Pop eh... satu mall round akhirnya jumpa juga yang di cari... alhamdulillah ... settled. But this young man was so price conscious... he felt so uneasy on the RM that we had spent on him... very sweet of him.

Amacam... ok tak?
The second week pulak bawak little ladies.... lagilah challenging.... lagi banyak tempat nak singgah...

hemm bila lah nak berenti... byk lagi nak kena beli ni...
And our shopping items for that day were... jeans, shirts, dresses, shoes, pollypocket doll house, ballon, mainan masak-masak ..... OMG!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...