Labels

Saturday 26 October 2013

Time flies fast.. let's go and eat at La Cucur.

Bila Isnin datang... kita kata, alaaa... lambatnya nak Jumaat.... 
bila Jumaat datang ... kita kata .. ehh dah Jumaat?
Cepatnya...
Begitulah masa meninggalkan kita.

Cuba recall apa yang berlaku dalam seminggu....

Monday...

Saya kena jadi bidan terjun bagi talk to a small group of  audiences... entrepreneurs and staff.

Hermmm entah apa yang saya bebel...


Tapi ada juga saya nampak yang salin nota... mungkin ada intipati yang make senses... hahaha

Tuesday... 

Tak ingat... kerja macam biasa kot...

Wednesday... 

Mr H shared with me his conversation with his son...


If he is now a man... what's make me?
... an old mummy...huhu

Why I had tears in my eyes reading that... are all old mummies like that? 

Thursday....

Budget presentation to CEO...

Friday...

Makan besar (lama) day...

Our company is concerned that all of us are getting besar.... the fact that we are also lama...
so we get our weekly fruit on Friday...


But we normally ordered something unhealthy also... on Friday...

Let's continue our makan besar with delicious food at La Cucur...

They have 'a set' menu that comes with dessert and ice lemon tea. A set will cost you RM12.90.


Super dupper yummy laksa utara


Secukup rasa...part of the set


Tapi tak cukup dengan bubur... saya order ini juga... because despite of being orang lama... I don't know this kueh... ubi kayu with nenas... 

While eating I asked my lunch mate...eh I makan set laksa utara ni 2 times already during this week kan?

I cannot remember.... am I getting nyanyok too... waaawaa

Because time flies fast.... frens... Let's live our life to the fullest ... happy weekend to all my lovely friends and readers.

Kak kasehredha... thank you for following.... sangat berbesar hati.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...